Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cool Prayer by Charles de Foucauld

Father,
I abandon myself into your hands.
Do with me whatever you will.
Whatever you may do I thank you.
I am ready for all, I accept all.
Let only your will be done in me and all your creatures.
I wish no more than this, O Lord.
Into your hands I commend my soul.
I offer it to you with all the love of my heart.
For I love you Lord and so need to give myself,
surrender myself into your hands without reserve
and with boundless confidence
for you are my Father.
Amen

3 comments:

Mark Grossi said...

OK, this prayer beats the crap out of the latest analysis of California's proposed diesel truck rule, which is what I'm reading right now.

Now I can't remember anything except this prayer. I think I need coffee.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one another nice source of information on this issue[...]

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.